2019 Saturday & Sunday Tickets
Saturday & Sunday tickets allow entry from Saturday morning and camping in tents on Saturday and Sunday night. If you wish to arrive for the Friday entertainment and camping you will need to add a Friday Early Arrival Ticket. Tickets include your first re-usable pint cup!
Tier 1 Super Early Bird – Available to 2018 attendees only - £49 SOLD OUT! Tier 2 Early Bird - On Sale Sept 1st 2018 – £59 SOLD OUT!
Tier 3 Standard - £69 – On Sale now!
All tickets are sent by email two weeks before the event.
No more booking fees, what you see is what you pay!
Their are 3 types of Friday ticket:
Friday Early Arrival Early Bird – £15 - Only valid with an Early Bird or Super Early Bird Sat/Sun ticket.
Friday Early Arrival Ticket (Only valid with a Sat/Sun ticket) – £20
Friday only tickets – £25. All include access to the site from 2pm on Friday 4th August and camping in a tent on Friday night.
Saturday and Sunday Day Tickets
Saturday and Sunday only tickets are available in limited quantities for £39 each and include camping in a tent for one night.
Parking & Live In Vehicles
All vehicles will need either a parking pass or live in vehicle pass. Live in Vehicle passes are limited in number and once all are sold we will not be able to allocate anymore so please make sure you select correctly.
Live in Vehicle Pass -
Early Bird £15 (can only be bought with Early Bird Sat/Sun ticket)
Standard £20 – Price is per vehicle and the same regardless of the number of nights you are staying.
Parking Pass – £10
Day ticket parking pass – £5
And now for the boring but important stuff:
Terms & Conditions for OutCider 2018
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- You must keep your festival wristband on at all times. Persons without a wristband will be asked to leave the site.
- Strictly no glass on site. ANYONE FOUND WITH A GLASS OF ANYTHING WILL BE EJECTED WITHOUT WARNING.
- Personal alcohol limits on entry to campsite are 12 cans beer/cider or 3 litre wine (boxes only). Strictly no spirits.
- No alcohol allowed on re-entry.
- No open fires or BBQ’s.
- No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
- If you are fortunate to look younger than 25 you will be asked for ID on entry. No ID, No admittance.
- There will be a very limited number of day tickets.
- Strobe lighting will be used at the festival.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the site.
- No petrol generators or un-authorised sound systems are allowed on site.
- The management reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.